OUR WHEEL IS MISSING A COG (a.k.a. Account Executive)
We’re like the small engine that could. And we believe in thinking big. We’re a tight-knit group that likes to work hard but have fun.
Enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
Are you a multi-tasking machine that laughs in the face of a tight deadline? Can you juggle multiple projects due to your impeccable sense of detail and drive to succeed?
If this describes you, we’d love to talk. Maybe you’re the missing cog we need.
You’ll manage the day-to-day business of your assigned accounts. You’ll develop strategy for communications plans. You’ll gather, organize and maintain all things relevant to your clients and be responsible for giving the rest of the team what it needs to succeed. And you’ll be a champion for great work and not be afraid to do what it takes to get there.
- 2+ years of experience as an Account Executive
- Passionate about building local and national brands
- A love for collaboration
- Strategic/free thinker
- Detail oriented, confident and self starter
- Strong knowledge of digital media, web analytics and the web development process
- Must be willing to present in front of large groups along with strong written and verbal skills
Epicosity is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant. If you are well organized, have attention to detail, are self-motivated, and have a great personality then this position is right for you! This position would be part-time at 30 hours a week with the potential of being full time depending on experience.
Primary duties include:
- Greeting and assisting guests in a professional manner
- Receive and direct incoming phone calls.
- Prepare mailings and distribute incoming mail
- Oversee office inventory and order accordingly
- Coordinate travel arrangements for staff members
- Maintain the company calendar and monitor daily time sheet entries for all staff
- Process accounts payable in accordance with the company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Generate reports
- Coordinate office maintenance and cleaning
- Data entry
Requirements / Qualification
- Must be familiar with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Microsoft Office and accounting software experience
- Must be able to create and maintain spreadsheets and financial reports
- Attention to detail
- Well organized
- Previous experience with a multi-line phone system
- High School Diploma is required and an Associate’s Degree is preferred.